Terms & Conditions
Reservations must be confirmed by letter or email and must be guaranteed with the payment of a deposit by cheque, credit (MasterCard or Visa) or debit card:
- 25% of the total accommodation cost of your stay
- Your balance payment will be payable upon checkout
- For reservations made within 24 hours of the arrival date, a reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card and we reserve the right to request a preauthorisation of your credit card equal to the total cost of your stay
- We do not accept American Express nor Diners credit cards.
From May 1st to October 31st and, from time to time during other peak periods and bank holidays, a minimum two night reservation is required.
- Cancellations received at least 21 days before arrival date, we will refund the deposit made
- Cancellations received within 21 days before arrival date, the deposit will not be refunded, unless we are able to resell the reserved bedroom for an equal or greater value
- Cancellations received within 7 days of your arrival, we reserve the right to charge a further 25% of the total cost of your stay to your credit card, unless we are able to resell the reserved bedroom for an equal or greater value
- Cancellation part way through your stay, remaining nights will be charged in full.
If we are able to re-sell the room, for nights cancelled, a refund will be made
- A "no-show" is regarded as a failure to arrive before 11pm, without notification, on the date reserved whereupon we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the full duration of your stay
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover the eventuality of the costs incurred by their cancellation. We are happy to supply written evidence of your reservation and any deposits made should these be requested by your insurance provider.
Arrival & Departure Times
You are welcome to arrive between 4pm and 7.30pm. If your travel plans dictate a later arrival, or you are delayed on route, please let us know (simply as we will be looking after dinner guests from this time and want to ensure we can personally welcome and settle you in).
Leaving us will be difficult, but we ask that you vacate your room by 11am on your day of departure.
Children & Pets
La Villa de Mazamet provides a relaxing ambience which is tailored towards adults. We therefore do not accept children under the age of 14 and young adults of this age, and above, are required to have their own bedroom. Other than assistance dogs, we do not accept any animals.
La Villa de Mazamet is a completely smoking free environment that includes the gardens and pool area. Guests who wish to smoke are kindly requested to do so outside of our main gates.
Due the age and layout of the building, we are sorry that La Villa de Mazamet is not accessible by wheelchairs and there are stairs to all bedrooms.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Print this page.